Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's the beginning!

There's several reasons why I started this blog. Let list them, shall we :D

1. I've always like to read other people blog. I want to know who they are and what they're up to. Then lately I've started to think, why not be come a blogger myself! Oh such a wonderful idea~ So here I am writing this!

2. Everyday, I learn and experiment new things. I need a place that will store the memories, the kind that my brain likes to forget (yes you, brain!). I've tried to write diary before, but being me I always lose the inspiration and lose track of where all my diaries are. PLus I can type wayyyy faster than I can write anyway *wink*.

3. I need to practice my writing. I know my grammar is horrible and my creativity in writing is -4 on the scale of 0-10 (WHAT! -4 is not even on the scale :( ). And so instructive criticism is welcome <3.

4. AND because It's Christmas!!! YES.. oh wait, we, the people of the United States of America, celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December. So what! I will be European today, just because I can. (ps it's actually 00:35, only been 35minutes into the 24th).

There are several things that bother me. The layout. Why is it so ugly :(. I need to learn html.. :( I need to make things look prettier. So wait up people! Have faith in me <3.

And here we go, the formal stuff ->

I, hereby promise you, that I will make this place (blog) a better place (blog). Let us celebrate the birth of iLikeNoOther as today has just started, the 24th of December, 2009.

*cheeeer*

~*~*~****~*~*~

I'm listening to Fireflies by Owl City. A calming and lovely song.

Quote of the day: (I found as a comment under this video.)

"Your psychological capacities humble the greatest computers. Your are the only, and therefore the best version of you that will ever be known-period. Accept that you are you own masterpiece in action, whatever you choose it be."

by infinityjfh
Dec 23rd, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment