Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Dance - The Invasion of the Clones



I wanted to put this on for a long time now, but there is more images than what I know to do with them and so I let the images speak for themselves. I uploaded all of it, muahaha! Valdeez, who I call Baldie started all of this. It was his idea, therefor most of the credit go to Baldie, and the rest of the credit to those who spare their precious time to make this all happened. I had a blast, thank you all. Here are the people who participated. Rosen was not there at the time but he joined us at the end.


Gertrood is Valdeez, this is his other account.

Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. Hope we got to to something fun again in the soon future ;D.

Click this Link to see the screenies slideshow ^_^. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment