Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Obsessions - Part 1

I'm not gonna lie, I'm utterly annoyed and is having this unpleasant feeling that make me want to taekwondo chop and kungfu kick the next person that come and mess around.........ugh. And looking at the game interface and the increment of 0.0010% doesn't help either. OK that it.... I'm taking a break...

I named the topic what it is, because I need to talk about something, that get me over this bad feeling that I have. I'm a really simple person, it really doesn't take much to make me happy and there is A LOT of little thing, that can make my day.


The first thing that I love, is a good cup of coffee, and I meant real coffee, the way the French would make it, dark and concentrated, with some sweet sugar or milk. To me, any coffee that come out of a coffee maker is consider as bad water. Sorry Coffee Maker, I just rejected your purpose in life.


Nothing ever beat a good bowl of ice cream. I like to eat my ice cream in the cold weather, my friends call me stupid. Let them be. For me, I call it skilled, your ice cream won't melt too fast if you're in the cold and it make you feel less cold. Seriously, try it, be different~.
One bad thing is that I'm lactose intolerance, so for every scoop of ice cream that I eat in the morning, I will spend 2 hours suffering over constant stomach pain at night. That doesn't stop me from eating it, because I am who I am. If I love something, I will love it till the end, even if it kill me to do so.


"Hugging is the ideal gift. Great for any occasion, fun to give and receive, shows you care, comes with its own wrapping and, of course, is fully returnable. Hugging is practically perfect. No batteries to wear out, inflation-proof, nonfattening, no monthly payments, theft-proof and nontaxable.". I love a big big hug <3.




0 comments:

Post a Comment