Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Short little update.

I kinda have 2hrs break between my morning classes and my afternoon lab. I used the 1st 50min to each lunch, then I went on GE looking for people to talk to, but after 10min staring at my musk pwning ancient fishie with not much of a conversation going on I decided to update this instead. Zinni is finally start school this week too, the normally quiet group chat is getting even more quiet. At this time, pit is at school, so there is really no one for me to smack either. Then Oakie is probably half sleeping... Ah well..

I woke up at 4am this morning to read my book (Im the type of person that study in the morning .. the EARLY morning), having 4hrs to read 29 pages.. that's plenty of time but I was reading about how to read an IR spectrograph. I read that stuff 5 times and still have no clue how to do it. THen i read it over again and still dont know how

I probably read this in a week, and goes "what an idiot I was" but technically what I have to do is look at a swiggly line like this


.. and tell that's it's 1-butanol. HOW ON EARTH.. HOWWW

0 comments:

Post a Comment