Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Internation RageQuit Day


Due to personal reason, AutumnFae had quitted the game yesterday. The server seem to be missing her, it hasn't stop crashing since early this morning. There have been around five mass disconnection, two long offline periods. One of the offline time was 4hrs long this afternoon, the other one is 2hrs and is counting. It feel kinda weird that AutumnFae quitted, because before I decided that I would come back to SotNw I've always follow her blog and it seem to me that "this game is this girl life, she's having fun doing what she does." But for every start, there must be an end. She does what she have to do.

Another person that quitting is Bloodemons, he is really /ragequited on us. Seem like the mass disconnection finally drive the man off his limit. Blood had always been one of my friends. I'm not gonna lie that he drives me nut at time, but who doesn't. I will be missing him :(! But Blood if you don't really mean it, please come back <3~

And there goes two more people who quitted this game. I personally don't know how long K2 will be able to keep their players if they keep on doing like stuff like what they have been doing.

Ey.. the game just get back up, pit and I just killed Dr Mortein and it DCed us again :(.... and again lol. Okay the login and character server is up but not the map server. Meh.. time to stop trying and go to bed, be ready for a busy day tomorrow. The last couple night is kinda boring with no bed time stories :(.. maybe I need to grow out of this habit...

.
.
.

Old habit die hard. After 10min of searching. I found one of my old favorite. Hope you like ;D

A little bird was flying south for the Winter. It was so cold the birdfroze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He laythere all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:

(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.

(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!


Now I can go to bed happy..~~~zzz~

3 comments:

Ashardalon said...

Supposedly, it was a denial-of-service attack on the servers. See here.

I DC'ed overnight, and DC'ed again after 5 min of logging back in. Then I gave up and shutdown my comp. Hm. I'd try to catch you before you sleep.

Incidentally, it's AutumnFae, not AutumnFea.

Thao Thao said...

Fixed her name. My bad xD.

Anonymous said...

Bloodemons can drive anybody nuts. I could testify to that.

Post a Comment